NGF11-Wireless Moonwalker NGF11-Wireless Moonwalker

Matches Perfectly

The Wireless Moonwalker has those big, innocent, child-like eyes. That's where you're drawn to look at the character, and therefore, that's the most identifying feature of him.

You've captured that child-like personality here. The voice sounds like a happy robot, and is just the right amount of goofy. This is an excellent submission!

TomStheVoice responds:

Thanks dude! :)

Ryanson - Character Voice Demo Ryanson - Character Voice Demo

Good voices

You've got talent, that's for sure. Having said that, there are some issues I noticed right off the bat.

First off, if you really want to do voice acting, you're going to have to invest in a quality microphone. The scratchy sound and mass amounts of white noise distract from your voice a LOT.

Second, the music was JUST a bit too loud. You want the music to enhance the presence of your voice, not become the scene itself. I understand you may have made the music loud to drown out the hissing white noise, but I think that only distracted from the voices more.

But again, from what I've heard hear, you're good. I could see you getting a lot of voice acting gigs. But you need a good microphone, too.

Keep at it, man!

Ryanson responds:

The music was actually loads louder before I turned it down. I didn't realize it'd still be distracting.

I need to invest in a good mic, but that's rather low on my list of priorities. I'm forced to stick with my laptop's built-in one.

Thanks for the honest critique.