Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

I'm pretty disappointed.

I'm a huge fan of all three of you. You've all made me laugh more times than I can count. You've all inspired me creatively.

But this is ridiculous in the worst way. I get it, the obvious thing to have happen here based on PsychoGoldfish's story would be to have her get eaten, and you went with the unexpected rape ending, but it doesn't change the fact that the punchline here is "rape joke".

Dat shit ain't funny guys. Sorry.

Egoraptor responds:

people laughed at "to get to the other side" once

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Brilliant

Some of the typography work I've ever seen.

I love how you took an audio track from the audio portal (especially the voice acting section), and rather than simply using it, you built upon it.

The pause you threw in there for contrail was timed excellently, the use of music and volume was brilliant.

Thank you for making this. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm having trouble finding the words to describe it right now. Cheers.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

This is fantastic

There have always been terrible vbloggers, but the (not so) recent trend of people bouncing aroudn in front of the camera pointing at shit and bobbing their heads is so god damn stupid. Especially that "equals three" dillhole. These guys sit here and talk about their unclever observations about shit on youtube that was already popular, then they get famous.

I love this video. I wouldn't change a thing. You portrayed these guys perfectly, and the sarcastic tone throughout just made it for me. Thank you for sharing.

How to ID a Noob Flash How to ID a Noob Flash

Eh.

This isn't a how-to, it's an example.An example of a bad flash is still a bad flash. Sorry, bro.

chrismartens2005 responds:

Lol, tis fine bro, its supposed to be ironic

Coke Goldberg Machine Coke Goldberg Machine

Wow, for a first flash this is really great.

The quarter hitting the guy in the machine was great, and the whole idea for a rupe goldberg machine inside is really cool. And the soda exploding! That always happens to me when I open my soda immediately out of one of those machines. Keep up the good work. A little practice, and I can see you getting a lot better.

llamamessanger responds:

thanks!

first submission tho, not first flash...

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Enjoyable.

I dig the art style. Honestly that was my favorite part, just watching how everything moved and looked.

Voice acting could use a little work, but it was good. The main problem with it is the fact that most of the dialogue was over music with lyrics. The songs got kind of destracted and forced you tro try to tune it out in order to hear the characters. turning the music down a little more may have helped this problem, but I'd recommend using songs with no lyrics, or where the lyrics aren't so prominant.

All in all, this was a good flash. Kudos.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Brilliant

This was great. Every line of dialogue sounded completely natural, and the style of humor went perfectly with it. Every situation there was a situation people could identify with, and I know I did. I really enjoyed the animation as well.

Everyone leaving a bad review clearly doesn't have any friends that are like this. Don't listen to them. This was great.

Saints Awesome Saints Awesome

Well..

I'll be perfectly honest, this was better than I thought it would be. I applaud you mainly for the writing, at least the first half of it.

It was great right up until the hill scene, then it just came off as "OMG eg0rapt3r jokes". Like you stopped looking at things from whatever angle you were looking at them in the beginning.

That said, the voice acting wasn't bad, but the quality was just annoying. I'd suggest buying a half-decent microphone, or finding someone else to do vocie acting for you in the future. Voie actors are all over Newgrounds, man.

Anyway, keep it up, and keep pushing yourself. You'll get better.

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Whoa

That was awesome. I LOVE how the characters move. Excellent job. I look forward to more similar animations.

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks for your support, I've been staring at it for too long and wasn't sure if people would go for it.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Good god.

That's horrible. Absolutely hilarious though. Extremely well-written and voiced. I can't get over how simple, yet great, that situation is.